EMPTIED: August Strong
I've had this photo for my monthly empties a few weeks earlier than today but I got lost from the vibe that I only got to upload the emptied products of July that pushed strong until the first few days of August. Without further delay, here's more than ten emptied products that got me going. *successful feeling*
1. ELF mascara in brown* - this was part of the set which I won from a giveaway that I mentioned here. This mascara is really bad. It doesn't have the give that I look for, both in lengthening and volumizing properties. It also smudges like crazy.
2. San San brow pencil in shade 02 - this is my favorite and the cheapest brow pencil that matched the brow color suitable for my skin and usual hair color changes. I think this is also the second San San pencil of this shade that I used up. And yes, I had a back up so I'm using yet another!
3. Nivea Sun Whitening Sunblock with Collagen Protect* - this is a rather thick sunblock but it has a very wonderful way of sinking in to the skin. You can easily just blot any excess oil upon absorption.
4. Natio SpaOrganics Pep-Up Body Cleanser* - a swap gift I've talked about in detail here.
5. Elicina Snail Face Cream* - I used this for some scars and although results were noticeable, they weren't as substantial; otherwise I would've blogged about this product earlier. For "skin repairing" products, I always wait for results and if there aren't any great ones, the review isn't prioritized. After finishing the tub, I realized, I liked the eye cream better.
6. Earth Therapeutics Anti-Stress Pillow Mist - this smells divine. I would spray this on my pillow, all over the bed and let's be real, my entire room. It's so relaxing to sleep in a world that smells so good and calming.
7. Human Heart Nature Bubbly Gum Kid's Spray Sanitizer - this is one of the spray sanitizers that I use in rotation in terms of sanitizing my makeup brushes in between and after washes.
8. Human Heart Nature Hydrating Lotion in Moonlight Passion - this used to be my favorite lotion because of the fragrance. I still love the scent but this variant's discontinued already. I had a small bottle lying around in one of my cosmetic pouches as I used to have this product as my hand moisturizer.
9. Human Heart Nature Natural Deodorant in Aloe Fresh - I don't think I'll use any other deodorant besides this product and those Nivea roll-ons with whitening properties. Nivea also came out with a pure and natural deo which smells just like Human Heart Nature's.
10. Human Heart Nature Mango Body Butter - I used to be crazy about this body butter until I got used up to its mango-delicious scent. This one's discontinued so I feel like I neglected the days I could've enjoyed more of it!
11. ELF Mineral Powder in Light - this is my favorite drugstore mineral powder ever. It's such a great mineral powder for a makeup base thanks to its flawless matte finish. It's also a wonderful setting powder! This product adjusts so perfectly well to my skin and has SPF 15 too!
12. Marie France Contour Serum - this was also from a swap and I used it around my eyes until I realized it was expired! So I threw the contents out.
13. Celeteque Facial Wash - I did a lot of sleep over and crashing in last July so this travel-sized facial wash was really heaven-sent. I used to love Celeteque facial wash back in high school so it was also a nostalgic purchase for me.
14. Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash - this is the original formulation. They just recently re-formulated their face care line and I have to say, the new nourishing skincare range works best for me skin. As for this range, I actually love the old formulation than the new one. I seem to find myself ignoring the new hydrating facial wash because I am more loyal to the formulation, scent (yes I know a lot of Human Heart Nature lovers dislike the old formulation's scent, but I love it) and consistency of the old Hydrating facial wash. I don't know how soon I'd have a change of heart, if I would. I would miss this wash. I use this particular wash at night and a lot when my skin is acting up.
Share with me your recently emptied products so I know which products you've been using all the way!