Looking back at Clean Rinse
Lately, it's been raining hard and on a very shallow note, that just means there's lots of water to shower with! I have been overdosing my crowning glory with Moisturizing Conditioner! (which sorta gained instant popularity over my facebook page because of this photo:)
because of such blessing called rainshowers, let me take a refreshing look during those hot summer days when there's no water... and my life depended on Milea Organics No Rinse Clean Rinse!
Comments on Clean Rinse:
- Sanitizes the body without using skin drying alcohol ingredients! Remember, if its alcohol-free, it's easier to maintain your skin's natural moisture. If your skin's moisture is preserved, you stay looking younger... longer!
- Big bottle. Big enough to make it last a number of uses... but not bulky enough to not make it to my kit
- Easy grip packaging (bottle's shape is uniquely triangular!)
- Light as water
- Great to use when using public CR! :) Great for commuters!
- Very faint lemongrass scent. I love the smell of lemongrass so it's quite odd to really have to dig in to this product's goodness to smell the lemongrass that oh, the ingredients page says there is!
- A bit sticky
- A bit difficult to find... but if you're a bonafide online shopper, get yours at www.milea.ph
Check this out! Surrender the Heart (Surrender to Destiny) I love the title!