TURNBACKTUESDAY#33 Turbo Week + NEW HAIRCOLOR! + Beauty Haul + Touching video of motherly love to cap of May!
TurnbackTuesday is a section of LovingSunshine.com dedicated to personal thoughts and other stories of inspiration, love and life that I share with you every week. TurnbackTuesday is scheduled on Tuesdays, 11:30AM PH time.
Hello Sunshine! Last week I saw this amazing new trailer for an upcoming 3D movie that just made me feel light and well so swiftly! It's Turbo! And boy, never have I ever imagined the day when I'd be happy to LIKE a snail! :) If you like cars, you'd love this. Turbo should be zooming into our hearts this July!
Doesn't hurt that it has a star-studded voice cast! Starring Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzman, Bill Hader, Richard Jenkins, Ken Jeong, Michelle Rodriguez, Maya Rudolph, Ben Schwartz, Kurtwood Smith, Snoop Dog and Samuel L. Jackson.
Well, just like Turbo, last week went by so fast! Everything happened so quickly--my money got spent legendarily quick, my energy was down the drain day-by-day, and from being blonde I am back to being a brunette! Have I mentioned that I cried when I dyed my hair? I got so attached to being blonde!
Now my hair is a basic brown--NOT! Well, it seems like a basic brown but if you look at it closer, it has ash undertones. It's an Ash Brown type of hair color that I got from my recent Watsons haul.
To break down the items I got from Watsons, see below.
1. Loreal Repair Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner- I wanted to try a new conditioner to address my hair fall (which has hair bleach or too much peroxide to blame).
2. Two boxes of Revlon Colorsilk in 40- This is the Ash Brown hair dye that I chose to turn my beautiful Ash blonde locks to...
3. Johnsons Cooling Baby Bath- I got this because I was an item short of availing Watsons' promo where you get a free Beuaty Pouch for a minimum spend of P1,200! I wanted the pouch! I've been using it non-stop for quick Y-breaks.
4. Anti-Bacterial Foot Treats Foot Soak in Magnolia- I liked how the scent was floral but caming, not overpoweringly girly.
5. Moisturizing Foot Treats Foot Soak in Evening Primrose- I used this foot soak last night and it is really nice to soak tired feet with. the scent was sweeter that Magnolia, but very nice nonetheless.
6. Bobbie Nail Polish Remover- My metallic nail polish chipped so fast, thus the Watsons visit1 I was supposed to buy just this but of course, I ended up with more.
7. Stresstabs- I swear by stresstabs if you want to be Queen of the World! It really is a great multi-vitamin, and is perfect for those who don't get enough sleep!
8. Marionnaud Foot Scrub thingy :p hehe- Sorry I forgot the exact name for the product, but this the coarser foot file? I love using this for those weeks when my dry skin accumulated too much, I need foot spa reinforcement!
9. FREE Revlon nail polish (Sky Blue)- The actual nail polish name escapes me as I don't have it right now! But will update once I do! this came free with my Revlon hair dye.
10. FREE Revlon nail polish in Zealous- I love how yellow green this polish is! This came free with my hair dye--awesome deal right!
I'm wearing item #10 below! Revlon Nail Polish in Zealous!
On top of my Watsons haul, Y and I went to Regatta in Greenbelt 3 to buy the Regatta fragrances we loved from my April Green Beauty Glamourbox that I featured here.
Super happy to have discovered an amazing fragrance to remember my beloved season, Summer, by! Thank you Glamourbox Team!
How did you spend last week?
More importantly, how did you spend this month? Did you show the most important woman of your life some love? It's never too late to celebrate mother's day! Watch the video below to remember how much a loving mother is willing to give her child--all year round!
LovingSunshine is a blog about beauty and loving life.
New stories are published every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 11:30 AM, Philippine Time! Hope you enjoyed your visit, don't forget to comment and connect with me through my various social pages as linked below.